For the technologies specified IP Performance has attained the highest levels of accreditation and expertise in the UK. Underpinning this strong portfolio of “best of breed” products and services is our Support Services infrastructure, comprising pre-staging, installation, configuration, commissioning, onsite/remote maintenance and troubleshooting, training, and professional services. This capability centres around our 24x7x365 manned Service Desk and supporting Technical Assistance Centre (TAC) based in Bristol with resources of 70+ engineers and 15 Spares Centre’s across the UK at its disposal. This gives our customers access to:
• Call handling on a 7x24x365 basis
• Raise tickets via Support Portal (web access)
• De-bugging, troubleshooting and problem resolution
• Remote access following customer security guidelines
• Initiate and co-ordinate on-site support to resolution.
• Software Updates/Upgrades.
• On-site Support, flexible response times to fit your needs
• Spares Management
• Single Point of Contact
• On-Line Documentation
• Management Escalation
• Monitoring and managing adherence to SLAs (Service Level Agreement) and SLGs (Service Level Guarantees) as
• Escalation within IP Performance (2nd and 3rd Level) Certified Engineers and to appropriate vendor/manufacturer.
• Technology and performance reviews
Throughout our business dealings with IP Performance, their expertise, professionalism and “can do” attitude continue to ensure we have the systems we need, when we need them.Matt Williams - IT Business Delivery Manager,
UK Bus, FirstGroup PLC