IP Performance to present at SOCITM event Share: Ireland 2021 – From response to recovery
Our CISO, Phil Cracknell, has been invited to deliver a short elevator pitch to SOCITM members in the Share Ireland Event. His pitch is on the Cyber Breach Workshop that IPP have delivered twice already for SOCITM and further workshops are available to members.
Having a cyber breach response plan or playbook is essential for all businesses.
We see a new target in the press each day, if it’s not a data breach then it could be Ransomware or DDoS.
Many current regulations and forthcoming legislation mandate the need for such a breach response plan but more significantly, proof that you have enacted the procedures and tested your response capability.
Attendees will emerge with:
- a playbook template for various threats
- a RACI matrix defining roles and responsibilities
- detailed workflow templates
- sample communications for the press and your customers
- Be prepared to be taken outside your comfort zone. You can attend as an individual on behalf of your organisation, but we can also tailor the event just for your organisation, with up to ten attendees. The workshop is suitable for non-technical personnel such as MDs, FDs, Heads of HR, PR, Comms as well as IT and security people.
To learn more, speak to our expert team or to register for the Cyber Breach Workshop, please complete the below and we’ll be in touch: