Xangati is the leading provider of infrastructure performance management solutions that deliver comprehensive, real-time visibility empowering superior design, optimisation and troubleshooting to accelerate virtualisation initiatives with confidence.
Xangati delivers the leading infrastructure performance management solution designed to overcome VM stall and accelerate the virtualisation of both business-critical applications and desktops. Xangati products leverage and extend the functionality of existing virtualisation management suites VI admins use every day. Xangati is different from all other performance management solutions through its patented VM-to-Anything visibility—which continuously tracks every VM and anything and everything it communicates with including applications so peak activity can be seen instead of averages. Xangati VM-to-Anything visibility presents insights in an unprecedented real-time, continuous UI with over 150 metrics to answer the important question that server metrics do not—what is a given VM doing right now?
With Xangati, a VI admin can:
- Troubleshoot performance glitches 10X faster on virtual and physical infrastructure with access to peak activity, activity context and dependencies
- Design a superior business critical application deployment by putting the busiest application tiers within the same ESX
- Optimise the app performance by implementing control policies on the VDI protocols consuming too much WAN bandwidth and adversely impacting the application
Xangati products are flexible and designed to meet the needs of any organisation, from SMBs to FTSE 100 departments and enterprises.
- Xangati Management Dashboards provide comprehensive VM-to-Anything visibility across an enterprises’ entire virtual and supporting physical infrastructure if desired. Management Dashboards offer exemplary scalability, supporting organisations with up to 200,000 IP identities (tracked IP devices) with just a single appliance.
- Xangati for ESX provides visibility into the activity of each and every hypervisor and its VMs. Xangati for ESX gathers communication information from ESX/ESXi vSwitches, summarises and displays it or feeds it to a central Xangati Management Dashboard when visibility across multiple hosts is desired in one dashboard.
- The Xangati Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) Dashboard provides the industry’s first solution to comprehensively track all key infrastructure components that affect VDI performance.
- Xangati Virtual Infrastructure (VI) Dashboard provides a way to track all the virtual and physical infrastructure components—including applications– that affect VI performance.
- Xangati Health Engine is the cornerstone of Xangati’s Management Dashboard (XMD) suite - a patent-pending performance health engine that analyses the health of each object in the VI and/or VDI in an unprecedented four microseconds.
- Xangati Remote Object Viewer provides real-time, continuous visibility into the communications activity, resource usage and network latency of a remote object.