Here at IP Performance, we take pride in being the best at what we do, and have selected a product portfolio of "best of breed" solutions in the technology fields we specialise in. We will help you manage the entire lifecycle of your network and security projects, all the way from scoping, planning, designing, installing, commissioning, to supporting and maintain the deployed solution.
Once we understand your requirements we advise you on the network infrastructure and network security technologies that can make the difference your business needs. We will also help you understand and pick the best technology offering for your business. Moving forward, we will take you through the issues, including proving the effectiveness of any solution in our extensive customer support lab. We will confirm with you the business case for change.
We will help you define your security requirements in the form of a security policy and then work with you to find the best commercial, technical and operational solution tailored to fit the requirements of your business. Ultimately, our answers to your issues will form part of a suite of tools to enforce your security policy or tools that provide the monitoring of your network usage and its ongoing security.
Once we move to the implementation phase you can be assured that our project management skills will keep you in step with the progress of your project. In the maintenance phase you will benefit from full reporting on the service level we have agreed together. Design, implementation and support of IT systems are critical processes - we know the impact of loss of network service on your business.
Our Sales, Field and TAC Support Engineers are all accredited to the highest level with the technology vendors we represent.
Our Service Delivery Managers follow the Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) best practices, and are ITIL-accredited. Our Project Managers are PRINCE2-cerified project managent practitioners.
IP Performance are registered with and certified to both ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management Systems and ISO 27001:2013 Security Management Systems compliance.
IP Performance have been awarded the government backed Cyber Essentials certificate. This scheme is a joint initiative by government & industry to ensure organisations have basic protection from internet-based threats. Cyber Essentials complements our existing ISO27001 certification for Information Security. Our aim is to develop a defence in depth approach to Information Security in order to provide assurance to all our customers and vendors that IP Performance meet and exceed their security expectations.
Corporate Social Responsibility
In response to HM Government's initiative "Winning with Integrity" IP Performance confirms its commitment to carrying out its business in a sociably responsible manner upholding the following key principles:
- to treat employees fairly and equitably
- to operate ethically and with integrity
- to respect basic human rights, diversity and equality of opportunity
- to sustain the environment for future generations
- to be a caring neighbour in the community
Ethical business has been at the core of the ethos of the company since it was formed in 1994, and therefore the company has continually embraced initiatives to ensure good practice as it has expanded.
Corporate Social Responsibility has given IP Performance the opportunity to bring together key strategies and to ensure that these are continually reviewed and enhanced. Our progress in the areas of policies and processes set out in "Winning with Integrity" is summarised below.
Purpose and Values
IP Performance wants to continue to establish longer term and mutually beneficial relationships with each of our customers and suppliers:
- they must be treated professionally and with respect
- achieve customer satisfaction
- ensure that existing customer and potential customers receive the best possible information about products, services, prices and terms
- ensure that all customers have easy access to IP Performance resources
IP Performance wants to give everyone equal opportunities and will work to:
- give employees access to training
- ensure a reasonable work-life balance
- treat employees fairly and on the basis of transparent principles
- continue to ensure that all employees are employed on collective agreement terms
- recruit highly qualified employees and support the diversity of its staff and managers
IP Performance will share our policies with our customers and suppliers and seek opportunities to work together and improve our own methods and our supplier/partner organisations. Where practical we will apply a purchasing procedure that reviews the environmental and social approach of any potential supplier.
IP Performance wants to minimise its impact on the environment, we have adopted a separate environmental policy committing itself to:
- further enhancing environmental awareness among employees
- continue to promote and work with suppliers who actively develop greener products
- continue to look at ways in reducing our carbon footprint by promoting car sharing, working from home and recycling
IP Performance will act as a responsible member of the local community by :
- working with and promoting local businesses where possible
- donate unwanted hardware/software to local charities and schools
- provide support to our employees who contribute to charities, schools and local businesses