Application Optimisation covers a number of technologies that optimise the performance of applications running over networks.
Application Optimisation is relevant to any application hosted in one location and accessed by remote clients, typically over a WAN. Poor performance of network-based applications is typically due to insufficient bandwidth or excessive latency in the network.
Increasing WAN bandwidth may be a partial solution but this is costly and takes time, and fails to address the latency issue.
IT managers are now finding that AO technologies offer an alternative to bandwidth upgrades and can resolve latency issues as well. The relative ease of deploying AO technologies in comparison with WAN bandwidth upgrades means this has become a very compelling solution.
As well as improving the user experience, AO technologies can provide many other benefits including: WAN bandwidth savings, reduction in server workload, improved application availability, improved security and application performance monitoring.
IP Performance offer a number of Application Optimisation technologies from our portfolio of Industry-leading vendors.
- NetEnforcer AC-400 Series »
- NetEnforcer AC-500 Series »
- NetEnforcer AC-1400 »
- NetEnforcer AC-3000 »
- NetEnforcer AC-5000 Series »
- NetEnforcer AC-10000 Series »
- Allot Service Gateway - Omega »
- Allot Service Gateway - Sigma & Sigma E »
- Dynamic Actionable Recognition Technology (DART) »
- Network and Subscriber Services - ChargeSmart, ServiceProtector, MediaSwift, WebSafe, TierManager, NetPolicy Provisioner, QuotaManager, CellWise »
- Allot Communications EMEA Reseller of the Year 2007 »
- Blue Coat Proxy SG Appliances »
- Blue Coat PacketShaper Appliances, IntelligenceCenter and PolicyCenter »
- Blue Coat Director »
- Xangati's Approach to Infrastructure Performance Management »
- Xangati for ESX »
- Xangati Management Dashboard (XMD) »
- Xangati VDI Dashboard »
- Xangati VI Dashboard »
- Xangati Health Engine »
- Xangati Remote Object Viewer (ROV) »
- Xangati Wins Silver in 2010 Products of the Year Awards »