Since 1994 IP Performance has formed long-standing relationships with some of the world’s leading vendors of networking technologies and solutions.
As such, we track new products, services and developments from these vendors and adopt them if they effectively fill gaps in our solution offering, or reflect demand from the marketplace in general (particularly within our own customer base).
All products and solutions offered are vetted by ourselves and tested in our own labs. Our engineers are trained by vendors to the highest level, all commercial people are also trained to a high standard. We ensure that contractually we are able to meet the requirements set out by the vendor and that the vendor meets our requirement for support and supply. We install these solutions within our own labs in order to gain a thorough understanding, and to develop our skills on the product set. This also allows us to demonstrate the products, and, for existing customers, it allows us to replicate and diagnose customer issues.
IP Performance values its people very highly indeed, and they are at the heart of the company. Two thirds of the employees within IP Performance are engineers, and operate either in a product specialist pre-sales capacity, or in the customer support team
All employees are actively encouraged to further their education, be it industry- or vendor-specific qualifications and accreditations. All our engineers, both pre- and post-sales, are fully trained and accredited on the products and solutions that we sell. Project Managers are all fully accredited and ITIL trained. All sales people are accredited from a sales perspective as well. In summary, we want to ensure that we offer the best possible service to our customers, and that can only be achieved if everybody involved in the project is fully trained and experienced on the solutions we sell.
IP Performance wants to continue to establish longer term and mutually beneficial relationships with each of our customers and suppliers:
- they must be treated professionally and with respect
- achieve customer satisfaction
- ensure that existing customer and potential customers receive the best possible information about products, services, prices and terms
- ensure that all customers have easy access to IP Performance resources
IP Performance are registered with and certified to both ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management Systems and ISO 27001:2013 Security Management Systems compliance.
IP Performance have been awarded the government backed Cyber Essentials certificate. This scheme is a joint initiative by government & industry to ensure organisations have basic protection from internet-based threats. Cyber Essentials complements our existing ISO27001 certification for Information Security. Our aim is to develop a defence in depth approach to Information Security, in order to provide assurance to all our customers and vendors that IP Performance meet and exceed their security expectations.
Corporate Social Responsibility
In response to HM Government's initiative "Winning with Integrity" IP Performance confirms its commitment to carrying out its business in a sociably responsible manner upholding the following key principles:
- to treat employees fairly and equitably
- to operate ethically and with integrity
- to respect basic human rights, diversity and equality of opportunity
- to sustain the environment for future generations
- to be a caring neighbour in the community
Ethical business has been at the core of the ethos of the company since it was formed in 1994, and therefore the company has continually embraced initiatives to ensure good practice as it has expanded.
Corporate Social Responsibility has given IP Performance the opportunity to bring together key strategies and to ensure that these are continually reviewed and enhanced. Our progress in the areas of policies and processes set out in "Winning with Integrity" is summarised below.
IP Performance wants to minimise its impact on the environment, we have adopted a separate environmental policy committing itself to:
- further enhancing environmental awareness among employees
- continue to promote and work with suppliers who actively develop greener products
- continue to look at ways in reducing our carbon footprint by promoting car sharing, working from home and recycling
IP Performance will act as a responsible member of the local community by :
- working with and promoting local businesses where possible
- donate unwanted hardware/software to local charities and schools
- provide support to our employees who contribute to charities, schools and local businesses